Making a nice cup of coffee is an art, and not many can master it as they forgot the main component of coffee making, and that is roasting of your coffee beans. Once your coffee brewing game is on top, the next thing you need to do is to focus on roasting your coffee beans. If you are already putting the freshly ground coffee grounds in your coffee with the help of a coffee grinder, then it will be easy for you to tune your roast according to your desire. Buying a coffee roaster is like a one-time investment once you got it it will stay with you for your whole life and will deliver you perfectly roasted coffee beans from the very first day of it’s unboxing.
Your journey of brewing a perfect cup of coffee isn’t complete until you start roasting your coffee beans at your home. If you are a person who enjoys freshly roasted coffee, then buying a coffee roaster for your home has to be on your bucket list.
So take your home barista career to a whole new level of coffee making by reading this article and choose your weapon of choice in roasting your coffee beans.
#1 Behmor 5400 1600 Plus Customizable Drum Coffee Roaster
Starting with our list at the top of the inventory we have Behmor 5400, this is one of the best coffee roasters we have ever used. In addition to this, you can customize it according to your requirements. It uses the drum roll technique to make the beans roast and get their flavors out. Moreover, you can manually set the drum rolling speed to roast every single coffee bean evenly.
- First, you can roast up to 1 pound of coffee beans at the same time.
- It comes with five roasting profiles to choose from along with manual roasting override.
- Furthermore, the chaff tray and drum can be removed from the machine for the cleaning to take place.
- As the interior is fitted with light making it possible for the roaster to see the machine in action.
- This machine gives you the freedom to roast your favorite coffee beans in your comfort zone; that is your home.
- This machine could be complicated for the newcomers as there are so many different settings that can affect your roasting process.
The machine proves it worth it as a coffee roaster by all means. You can roast several different beans from the same roaster. If you know what you are doing and pay close attention, you will surely get the best results from your roasting.
#2 Fresh Roast SR540
The second spot is filled with Fresh Roast SR540. This machine gives you the ability to roast coffee beans at home. The roasting device has the excellent built quality and comes with the see-through container so you can see the roasting process in real-time. This roaster machine uses air roasting method with up to 9 levels of heat and fan settings to make sure there is no compromise in customizing the roasting process.
- First, it has a real-time temperature display so you can set the temperature according to your likings.
- The company provides one year manufacturing warranty.
- It can roast small batches of coffee beans very quickly. Thus you can roast up to 120 grams of beans in one go.
- The fan and heat have nine different levels for you to choose.
- Lastly, the machine consumes only 120 volts of electricity.
- This machine requires patience as it could take a few rounds to figure out which one is the best setting to your roast your coffee beans.
This home coffee roaster machine is a complete package according to our test we suggest you should start with green coffee beans and check which setting gives you the best results and then go for the expensive beans. We wholeheartedly recommend this coffee roaster to all our readers as it’s compact, easy to use and doesn’t cost much.
#3 Nuvo Eco Ceramic Coffee Bean Roaster
Standing at number three on our list is the Nuvo Eco Ceramic Handy coffee bean roaster. It is a great product. It has everything which makes it a good buy. Be it working on our design, and it is impeccable. It is a small-sized coffee bean roaster which makes it very easy for you to carry along.
- It is compact and lightweight, which makes it easily portable.
- It has effortless maintenance and cleaning.
- The price is very less, and the work it does is impeccable.
- The size is tiny. So, you will have to work on it a couple of times to get a handful of coffee beans roasted.
Our verdict on this size, compact, lightweight coffee roaster is a go-ahead. It is what you require for everyday usage. No maintenance and easy cleaning, which makes your job very easy. So, order one for yourself, and it is so pocket-friendly that you can even gift this amazing coffee roaster for your friends and family.
# 4 Electric Coffee Beans Roasting Machine 110V
Moving on to the next coffee roaster. At number four, we have electric coffee bean roaster. This machine is great for using as a home coffee roaster. It does its work entirely. It is a small-sized coffee roaster that you can use for everyday coffee beans roasting.
- It has an ingenious design.
- It comes with a transparent glass cover.
- The small-sized coffee maker is so easy to carry along.
- It needs proper maintenance and is not dishwasher safe.
So, this product is a sure shot buy for people who want coffee bean roaster for everyday usage. It is compact, so it will be easy to carry along in case you want to want to carry it along.
So go ahead and order one for yourself.
# 5 Gene Cafe CBR-101 Home Coffee Roaster
Last on our list is the Gene Cafe CBR-101 Home Coffee Roaster. It may be the last on our line up but in no way is the least. This is a decent home coffee roaster that does a satisfying job. It is ranked last on the list because of the comparison of price and quality. But, that does not mean it is inferior to other coffee roasters.
- Transparent roast chamber.
- Adjustable time and temperature for better roasting.
- It does not make much noise, works quietly.
- Needs proper care and maintenance.
So, guys, this brings us to the end of our list of best home coffee roasters. This product is decent, will perform its work without disappointing you. So, go ahead and get this home coffee roaster for yourself and enjoy your homemade coffee.
So with Gene cafe, we close our list of top 5 coffee roasters for home use. The task of coming up with the top 5 was daunting and being honest we thought it would be a piece of cake too when we start our research and start using them it took us a while to find out the positives and negatives of each machine. This list is entirely unbiased, and we recommend these after using them.
We always appreciate your feedback so do comment and let us know which one do you think is the best and suits your requirements the most and is there any other roaster you have in mind which we have missed. Our pick from these 5 roasters is Behmor 5400 1600 Plus Customizable Drum Coffee Roaster. It’s compact and does its job perfectly.
Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates on the coffee brewing community and see our most recent articles such as Keurig K10 vs. K15 where we compare these two coffee giants against each other to find out which one is the best. Happy Brewing.